Monday, June 29, 2026

6ๆœˆ、ใพใŸใญ。。。



Welcome back everyone ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿพ yesterday's weather was nice going around 28° ☀️ funny thing is that I forgot that yesterday was Sunday, www >~<; she shocking part is that June is already ending & I'm already going to miss all the fun things which happened this month (˃̣̣̥ใƒ˜˂̣̣̥) even through there were nice highlights & times I had during this month (╥﹏╥)


On a postive note- I had found 2 inspos for my whole look from yesterday which you guys would soon see in a moment 
! ~ (˵•̀แด— - ˵ )


Make of the Day ♡


ใ‚ขใƒ’ใƒซๅฃ、www







As I'm typing this blog currently, I feel like I'm personally am improving on my gyaru makeup each and every time when I wear it (⸝⸝ แด—•⸝⸝) compare to the earlier looks from last year during April, I do thank the Lord Jesus mostly & gyaru as a whole for giving me a postive mindset & the confindence for trying out new things •⩊• It's even funny since I felt so proud of the eye makeup in particular which I can say it finally does suit my eye shape ( & I guess I can legit say I'll be wearing as often, ww) (∗´เดฐ ᎑ เดฐ`∗) I mean after all, I'm just thankful that I made the choice to be a gyaru & to live through the lifestyle of being Christ's daughter 



ๆ˜จๆ—ฅใฎใ‚ขใ‚คใƒกใ‚คใ‚ฏ








I also wore the same dress as my previous blog for one of my co*de inspos I've came across on my Pinterest feed. I honestly throught it looks cute so I decided to create  my own spin-off based on what the model was wearing >แด—< I wore my white knitted cardigan & it was a good thing I wore it over my dress despite how thin the straps are + I paired it with my lace veil I sew a while back since I gone to Mass on that day ใƒพ( ˃แด—˂ )◞ • *✰



Yesterday's Co*de 



My Make Inspo ♡

Co*de Inspo from Tsuji Nozomi ♡
She even does share the same birthday as me, so happy belated birthday to her ( ๊ˆ◡๊ˆ)




(เญจเญง ❛แด—❛)✧




I later went to Walmart with my dad to buy the face moisturizer for my younger sister, and we found it at my favourite & my own little world which is the cosmetic aisle  (˵ ¬แด—¬˵) the most things I'm excited to me the most is the nail polishes from there, www ๊‰‚(≧▽≦) I even saw the Dashing Diva polishes which I did see it be trending in the nail art space on the internet, hehehe ( ˶ห†แ—œห†˵ ) it does suck to see how most of them are super expensive... (เฉญ หŠ^ห‹)เฉญ I did go to see the other makeup products from different sections from the aisle by just simply window shopping, I didn't end up buying anything (เน‘•᎑•เน‘)










After we've left the store, we end up going to a different one which was Costco. We went for buying another facial moisturizer but from a different brand, Cetaphil. he was telling me how this one is way better than the one we've got from Walmart since it's a lot more bigger and way less expensive. However we did also went to the tech aisle where he bought a Samsung phone to ship to Ghana for one of my family memebers. There were some cool stuff I saw there, but it was unfortunate I didn't got the chance to go and take a look at them ( ._. )""








Me at Costco ♡




Thennnnnn later we bough the items and later checked out and left, we went back to Walmart again ๊‰‚(˶˃๐ƒท˂˶) we ended up going back there because he forgot to buy a few things my dad was suppose to buy earlier we've went there. First we've went to the clothing aisle for the bit before we've gone to the medicine place, however during that time shortly after- I decide to go my other faviourite place which was the craft's & DIY aisle just to check out what they have there (˶˃๐ƒท˂˶) the coolest part I saw from there was the fact how I saw the Brother computerized quiling and sewing machine which I saw & I find it pretty cute (เน‘*แ—œ*) I did saw a couple of yarns and some crochet hooks too when I was at the aisle while I was window shopping, ww.








ใ“ใฎใƒžใ‚ทใƒณ、ใ™ใ”ใๅฏๆ„›ใ„ใงใ™ใญ ♡




After my little adventure from those 2 stores I've gone to, I end up going home shortly after where I just simply relaxed & enjoy the heat & the sun blazing from the sky ☀️ there really isn't anything too extraordinary of this blog, but rather just something simple & enjoyable by just window shopping (◡ ‿ ◡ .)





But with all of that being said, thank you for my lovely readers who had the chance to read through today's blog & I'll see you guys in the next post! Goodbye!


No comments:

Post a Comment